The sad piece of news we heard yesterday.
Some didn't believe it was real, or hoped it wasn't real.
While some took it coolly; accepting it as a part and parcel of life.
Was in school for the short talk this morning.
Everyone was silent except for the occasional whisperings.
The kind of silence where everyone seemed to even try not to breathe too loudly.
I didn't dare to talk too much; because very often I say the wrong things at the wrong time.
Many were teary. And some were not; including me.
What can I say? He was our lecturer and tutor but we weren't extremely close.
Perhaps it's because I didn't witness it happening.
Or I haven't witness death before.
Perhaps I'm just not a teary person.
But that doesn't mean I'm heartless or anything.
It's just that we all have different ways of accepting it; and different ways of expressing our grief.
On a lighter note, I had a meeting with my internship company just now.
Let's just say that I'm pretty much looking forward to it.
Be strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment