Hmm.. Cass ask me to update my blog; so here I am.
But actually, I have no idea what to blog about.
Things that I wanna say, I can't really say them here.
And besides, there's nothing else but work nowadays.
It's frustrating to be listening to songs yet unable to sing along with the music.
Cos my voice hasn't been fully back yet.
Yes, I'm sounding like a normal human already, just can't sing yet;
which is SUPER irritating.
Then the last few days keep coughing like crazy,
daddy mummy keep asking me to take medicine, but the thing is, I keep forgeting la.
Like when I'm watching TV then they'll ask me to eat medicine, I'll say 'later' and forget about it.
And sometimes, I'll request that daddy 喂我吃药. And he will de lor!
Haha.. mummy says cannot stand watching me 撒娇.
But the thing is, 撒娇-ing works leh. Why shouldn't I make full use of it? Haha.
Counting down to the end of the month...
It's a special day, you know why?
Cos it's pay day.
That's like the only reason for anyone to be working.
As we get older, things become less like a dream.
Everything becomes too real.
And that's when it's time to face reality.
想不通就别去想它
对吧?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment