As usual, it's report submission day tomorrow and I'm doing my last minute work.
On normal days I just don't know what to blog. But on days when I'm supposed to be really doing my work, sidetracking seems to be a much easier alternative.
I'd be more than happy if I can type non-stop like this for my report.
Anyway, went shopping for cny stuff again today. And finally got to meet Ms Loy.
Haha, I'd better cut all the price tags and throw them away before my mummy decides to browse through my shopping finds and shocks herself speechless.
Went Vivocity just because there's River Island, my new favourite, hahaa...
They should open one in orchard lor... More convenient for everyone.
And I saw a white wallet there. Like damn nice lar...
But I was telling teng, perhaps I should get the more important stuff first. A new wallet could wait a while longer. Maybe the urge to buy it will die off soon.
And I can't bear to part with my current one anyway, which is less than a year old, haven't really went to count the depreciated value though.
Ok enough of nonsense, back to Microsoft Words to type my report.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment