天啊~ No money really will die.
Shut up if you're gonna say it's okay if you have no money as long as you're happy.
Imagine you're super hungry and have no money to buy food, you think you'll still be happy??
No lar, I'm not starving, I'm still very well-fed;
and in fact, gaining weight liao, haha.
Just that because of the upcoming trip, I'll have to save whatever I can.
And April's miserly pay is not gonna help.
All because this Evon Lee here hasn't wake up her idea to saving up for
rainy days.
But she will.
I think I'm gonna learn from my friend liao lar..
Get one or two piggy banks and each one put each type of coins.
Like one for 1-dollar coins and one for 50-cent coins.
And I'm gonna submit my documents for SIM's course soon.
Really soon; cannot drag anymore le.
Daddy keep asking me to try for SMU also, but I think ar, 机会十分的渺茫, 几乎是零.
But anything lor, if they pay for the registration. Haha.
Anyway if I don't get accepted then must have back-up plans.
Find full time job then take up composing class?
Driving license is a MUST.
Haha.. Then I can finally drive my mummy's car, though it's on super rare days that she don't have to use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment