9th May, Friday
Dear bought mac breakfast for me during his super long break.
Haha.. Hotcakes with sausage eh! So long didn't eat that le lor..
And dear again eat le jiu sleep sia... So his afternoon lesson...... jia lat lor..
Then after that met him to go buy some things in orchard.
And someone really got alot of things to buy lor.. Can write a list liao de..
Then went arcade while waiting for the movie to start.
Played puzzle bobble and in the end got a draw.. Haha..
I won at first.. but after that he caught up by winning 5 games in a row sia..
And after the movie went to play the final game; 一局定输赢
Andd... I won! Haha..
Made of Honor was nice.. Some funny parts and overall I quite like it.. Haha
But dear jiu jia lat lor.. After the movie jiu tio rashes, although next morning jiu don't have liao but now like come back again.. Hais..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment