Tuesday, July 22, 2008

hooray to cabbing again

Boring day at work.
Woke up 1hr late, end up took cab to work. Yes, AGAIN. Cheers to me.
Mummy know I have work but don't want wake me up :(
I snoozed my alarm for one full hour sia..
Then during work got people came into promote armani code de frangrance, and I bought eh.
Come to think of it, got the kind of kena cheated de feeling..
Like kena con into buying.. Haha

Didn't realise my phone got the Words and Exel spreadsheet program. Good sia..
So I created a spreadsheet to take note of my spendings everyday on-the-go.. Lol.
And today's sales very jia lat. Can't even call it shit, cos it's worse than that. But since profits don't go to me.... So nvm..
Had lunch, had bubbletea, then skipped dinner, haha.. Cos no more cash liao, don't want to make another withdrawal.
Hmm.. That's about it for today.
Ciaos..

No comments:

Post a Comment