My blog is getting boring huh. Nothing much to blog about.
Shut up if you wanna say it's been boring all along. Haha.
This weekend was with dear as well.
Slack at his house. Ordered pizza for dinner.
And why does farmville run so smoothly on his laptop and not mine!! Unfair!
But then again, it's only these two days that it didn't lag on his com, all other times it did. Haha.
Slept till past noon the next day. He really can keep sleeping and sleeping la.. I can't find a second person who sleeps as much as he does.
Had our dinner at the Aston's near amk central. Thumbs up for the food! Prices are a little steep considering it's in coffee shop but it's definitely worth it.
I'm so bored of slacking away, and working only occasionally.
It's a good thing school's starting soon. Come September I'll be busy with forms for school and such.
Hopefully I don't fail my foundation units. Otherwise I won't know what to do; to continue? drop? or switch courses.
Hais~ Trying hard not to think about this but I can't. Cos the continuation registration form sits on my desk right in front of me. In case I forget about to pay the fees ma, but it kept reminding me of my results results results......... Fuck sia..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment