Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend with him..

Don't know why I keep thinking that lecture ends at 3.30 when actually 3pm jiu end le.. Still thought how come my fren so fast pack up and get ready to go.. Haha.

Anyway, pulled the lazy pig out of bed then went Orchard. I still have no idea what I want for my birthday. Indecisive hor.. But Mr Ong, you are the same...
Dear thought that Heeren still has Sakae. Lol. Shows how long he hasn't step into Heeren le. Dined at Waraku, we tried the cream udon and I find it not bad, at least it's something different. Soft shell crab also better than Sakae's/Shin Tokyo's/Ichiban's. Lol..

And hor, my ben dan zhu never check the bill before giving them his card. ALMOST paid for another table's bill. Waitress also blur de. Luckily I went to check, cos we wanted to make sure we don't end up paying for the chawanmushi which was never served.
Ong Xing Kai, see if next time you still dare to don't check anot..

See how big his bowl is!

While mine is small.

Time: 22:12 Bill: $51.55
Like nice number right..

Kokokrunch Mc Flurry is yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment