Dear and I went to enter for the lucky draw thing for our card.
Won only one Gloria Jean's small drink and he won Donut Factory set.
Lousy de sia.. I want to win alot alot of money! Haha.
Original plan for Saturday was night safari with aud they all, but last minute didn't go. Tired, plus cough getting worse. Poor boy kena disturbed by my coughing that night.
On Sunday, went out to celebrate Teng and Cass's birthday, belated.
Had dinner at TCC. I already forgot I still have my TCC card lor. Haha. Feels like eons ago liao.
Pictures are with Jean, so I'll update you guys when I get them..
Irritating sore throat is taking damn long to recover.
Only decided to go see a doctor today. Cos it's almost too painful to even swallow my own saliva.
And the doctor say the inflammation of my tonsils are quite bad. Both sides also like swollen.
I know that too cos last night I stood infront of the mirror and used a flashlight to see my own throat. Haha.
Glad that ed liked his present :)
Thinking if I should switch to wordpress.... Seems much better.. Hmm..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment