Have got no time to even start tut 04.
Caffaine wearing off.
And I still don't understand how I can find time to blog.
Was attached to beach centre's boutique instead of peranakan place today.
Well, it's pretty different.
Slower pace.
Nice people they have there too.
Since Christmas is nearing,
new drinks are up on the menu.
Tried one today.
Not too sure of the name, all I know is that it's pink in colour.
Tastes of cranberry and prune.
And I brought home the chicken sandwich
That'll be my breakfast for tmr.
Technically speaking it's today.

The new festive drink
Pretty bad lighting in this picture. What to do, my cam's only 1.3 megapix.
As I read the blog of a friend, I'm reminded of myself, the similar question that I've asked myself, and could finally put into words the thoughts that I had before.
Are birthdays meaningless? I used to ask myself. Pondering over what I've done over the last 18 years. Thinking of the good and the bad. People walk in and out of my life but the memories stay. And some things were never sorted out. They made me realise certain things that I would otherwise have not known. I try to learn. We're all trying to learn.
Birthdays,
it's a time for reflection I guess.
I am grateful
to my daddy, mummy
& of cos my didi
for always being there for me
their presence
is all I need.

No comments:
Post a Comment