you'll lose yourself
cleaned up my room a little
or else I'll soon hear endless nagging from mummy
and I've FINALLY got around doing my homework
overdued ones to be specific
CMA homework to be exact
changed my desktop background as well
white background with some scrawled words
it looks so visually clean now
helps to clear the mind as well
looks like it's gonna rain soon
darkened sky, cooling air
it succeeded in making me sleepy
but I don't want to feely sleepy
YET
cos there's still lots more waiting to be done

things that I've 'goped' from the great singapore food race '06
didn't expect my team to come in at the 10th place
lucky for them that they know chinatown quite well
cos my sense of direction is pretty bad
and they were quite enthu throughout the race
think that's what the secondary students have that I don't
limitless energy
21 days to JLPT 4

No comments:
Post a Comment