Again, if you find the pictures too small, click on it to open a link for a larger image.
These were made of cardboard! Amazing isn't it?
Mmm :P Looks delicious doesn't it?
Our cute Tiffany.
Woh! Huge crab!
Say cheese!
What a lazy expression.
Ar, fight.. fight somemore..
Bus was moving, I was shooting, sky was alluring..
Bus curtains were drawn down.. Teng beside me, probably sleeping.
Self obsession disease acting up.
Hmm.. I see Mrs Koh in the foreground.
The Wombat. Supposed to be the cousin of Koala, but how come they look so diff...
Here's another wombat, its hair feels stiffer than the Koala's.
Our fellow Singaporean helping out in the show.
Cute smile eh?
Piglets!! Kawaii!
Coke Zero. Zero sugar.. Don't see it around in Sg. I left this bottle in the bus but Nathan threw my bottle away I think =(
Pretty clouds..
We looked like gangsters going for a fight.
Hey Cass! Where're you looking at?

No comments:
Post a Comment