Watched Spiderman 3. Hmm, it's good.
There was one part where Spidey was flying through the air and there's an American flag behind him. And it made me think, why is Spidey's suit in red, blue, and white for the eye areas?
It has the same colours as the American flag which, if I'm not wrong symbolises the right to know the truth.
And there you have it, a little while after that scene, Harry found out the truth behind his father's death, Spidey found the reason why Sandman did the things he did;
truths were unfold.
Haha.. I think too much AF is getting into my head, that IS module has very much potential to influence, I'm permanently damaged in the head already.
Whatever it is, I'm flying off to Australia tomorrow night.
BUT, I'm not done packing. Mainly all the chargers and last minute stuffs to put in.
Gonna fully charge everything before I leave tomorrow.
Was hoping to see that blogger had sorted out the faulty template but it hadn't;
number of dissatisfied users rising, and the level of dissatisfaction increases...
Nevertheless blogger has accompanied me for years (since 2003 year end?) so I'm still patiently waiting for them to solve the problem since I won't get to use my laptop for a week anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment