Mondays..............................
So bored until I re-wrote the sales details' sheet in PINK ink, and calculated my pay up to this week.
Had an urge to blog on my phone so I can kill some time, but remembering my phone's outstanding bill, I thought better of it.
Still hate the music playing from next door de shop, crazy de, same few songs can repeat for weeks.
Opposite shop de also weird, they didn't repeat the songs a million times but they blast the volume like nobody's business. Haha.
Lucky I have my book to keep me busy.
Not act de lor.
And lucky my boy messaged me so I wasn't so bored. Haha.
Then when he asked me the location of my workplace, I was guessing if he's coming down.
But then decided not to think so much about it in case is I really think too much.
Turns out he really did come! Haha =)
But the shi lin mee sua that he wanted to eat alrdy sold out liao so... went to have mac instead before heading home.
Kelly Poon's new album like not bad eh.
Though I only heard one song.
Think I might go buy her album, cos I really stunned when I saw her mtv for that song, like got quite some improvements eh. So support her abit. Haha.
Yesterday.
After going 拜拜 for ah gong, my family went for lunch at this place called 'lotus something garden'.
Can't remember the entire name. The food is ok lar. But then, it says on the pamphlet that it's eat-all-you-can ala carte buffet, so normal ppl will assume that orders can be repeated right.
But the staff keep saying cannot, my cousin has been there before and that time is can de.
So my family like not happy lar, pay so much but cannot repeat orders. So we play bastard and order all the different dishes they have available, even when we know sure cannot finish eating de.
We ordered like 2-3 soups, 2 dishes of prawns, and god-knows-how-many of meat dishes.
As long as got cook differently jiu order.
Even dessert also took 2 types.
Don't know why Lees are all so guai lan.
It runs in our blood.
Then met dear in bugis.
Waited till wanna faint sia.
And sian until I went to buy lipgloss just because I had to spend on something to cure the sian-ness.
Anyway, shopped around in bugis but nv buy anything else, cept for a mickey mouse top. Dear bought quite alot though haha. And burned a hole in his pocket for the dinner at Sakae also.
Taiwan in 15 days!
Check out the due date, so qiao sia.

No comments:
Post a Comment