Won't be so bored when I've got work.
Don't have to slack at home doing absolutely nothing constructive.
But I think really blur;
1: Got new piece but couldn't see so say don't have, but customer already left so can't do anything about it. I think I'm really blind.
2: Forgot to throw the trash today, tomorrow sure smell like shit, cos it contains my dinner trash and bubble tea cup with some leftover milk tea.. eewww..
3: Don't know why today cashier end up with more money again. I must have counted wrongly, but they say if is more money then nevermind, so fuck care, only when shortage den must worry. Hmm.. new ideology. I like it. But still itching to know why will have more money.
4: Sat in the shop until 3 plus then remember I haven't eat lunch, so just continue to wait for dinner time to come.
I'm dying for some shopping therapy!
But first, I gotta go update my bankbook and see how much have I left. Haha.
Been ages since I last updated it; like 2-3 months?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment