Finally ended!! Yay!
Of cos is exams ended lar.. Still got what.. Ben ben de xk still ask me what ended.. Haha..
Had my most dreaded econs paper today.
Hmm.. The lecturer never bluff leh, all those short answer questions that he highlighted during lecture all came out.. Lucky I very 听话, if not confirm alot of questions I won't know how to do liao.
But the long-answer section ar, cannot make it. Though it's nothing unusual lar..
And my explanations are all so short, I saw the person next to me like wrote so many things lar, somemore handwriting so small..
Whereas mine like purposely write bigger so that I can fill up the page.
Signed off at 12:32pm, then saw Cailing and Stef outside, complain I blind de never see her waving at me.
Haha.. Pai seh lar, looking for toilet ma, urgent business leh..
16 more days until the release of results!
Let me pass lar.. School fees not cheap eh.. But then, passing mark only 34..
Evon Lee if you didn't pass these two papers you can seriously go bang wall le..
I think I siao liao lar.. Recently keep dreaming and dreaming..
That day dreamt of Hot Shot de actors sia!! Lol..
Got 罗志祥, 吳尊, 胡宇崴 !!!
We were on a cab then reach destination le but no money pay cab fare, then end up cheat the driver and then run away. Then the cab uncle chase after us sia.. Run around in HDB trying to hide from the uncle. And the place was near my house there lor... Imagine they all not in taiwan but in Singapore and in CCK somemore!
Haha. Shows that one shouldn't watch too much of Hot Shot..
Then today at dear's hse also dreamt, but forget liao.
Crazy le crazy le..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment