Monday, August 11, 2008

Watched Money Not Enough 2 with dear and his friends on friday.
Since got Jack Neo, Mark Lee and Hui Ge all these, confirm funny de.. Haha..
And quite typical of his films, story revolves around the commonly faced problems of our society.. Show how people like to kick their old parents out when they start to fall sick all these, the ah ma in the movie so poor thing lor..

National Day!
Shit lar, Singapore how old liao sia..
Oh ya, one year younger than my mummy.. Haha.
Met dear and anson and cham and one more of his friend (I think I forgot the name, oops). Went City Hall there and had dinner at NYNY. Walked around abit then met vernon and adeline before all headed to MS.
Shitty things happens and I have no idea how to write them down here.
So just forget the previous line, I'm not gonna blog the details..
Hanged around at the arcade then watch them play the 夹娃娃 thing before all went to mac.
Someone ar, sick le still ordered mcflury...
Then dear pei wo board 3N back home. But then, I got work on sunday, so he had to wake up early and go home liao.. haha..

Started revising Math today.
BORING 的..
I was doing the sample exam paper just now until I reached a question involving algebra and ln..
And I HATE ln
Bloody idiot who invented this ln thing.
With all the e to the power of k1q all these shit. See 了就 sian.
So decided to stop doing and come blog abit.
And quite hungry le sia.. Think I go eat dinner first then continue revision..
Jya..

No comments:

Post a Comment