Here I am blogging; before you start screaming at me to update.
Monday;
Celebrated my birthday in advance with Teng, Cass, and Jean.
Went to minds cafe near ps de.. My first time there. Haha.
Anyhow picked a game, then the person who explained the game to us wasn't really fluent in english, but I don't get it, he knows we understand chinese, so why don't explain it to us in chinese? Lol.
Food was okay, we were more concentrated in winning the game, haha, then try to trick each other.
I had guessed there would be a cake towards the end, but didnt know the whole cafe will suddenly black out. Haha.. Yummy cheesecake, better than that time we make de.. Lol.
Thanks girls~
Then after that Jean and Teng left ealier, so watched "House Bunny" with Cass.
The movie was damn funny lar.. Everyone just kept laughing out loud throughout the movie.
Wednesday;
Third day of work at the new place so far.
I accidentally pocketed the library key home yesterday. Oopps! Haha..
Only realised it today while I was putting another room key into my pocket. Now cannot put there le, if not keep forgetting. Must be xk pass his stm to me de lar.. Haha
Anyway, my boss gave me something for my birthday.. Lol. People there all so nice, got donuts to eat got snacks to eat.. Haha. Don't even need to buy dinner le...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment