Thursday, October 30, 2008

schoolday

Dear sent me this link the other day:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2141226
Go check it out.
The MICs really.....

Work at the new place was good so far, I lost my purple bottle liao..
I think they threw it away le. So I've got a good reason to buy a new one!!
Then yesterday, worked with another temp staff.
Well well, he's still young la, say things never think twice..
And that day 撞到头 until today still pain sia..

I was super late for class again today.
Went in at half time break time. But since PBF and CF is equally boring, who cares?
And so many people were kaypoh-ing at the R U the face photoshoot on level 2.
Also not sure what face they looking for eh, good-looking ones? If that is so then many people fail le sia.
Mostly are like.... er.. cannot make it sia..

Anyway, MICRO lecture today was interesting.
Well it has always been interesting with this lecturer. But this time I very guai! Cos I finally did my tutorial questions, not all though, but most of them.. Haha.
Oh.. oh and I saw Shu Xian today! (my girl guide senior) She's in SIM UOL too! Lol..

Then went Lot1 after school. Buy pens and such.
And ended up buying alot of other stuffs.
I really really shouldn't be left alone in malls sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment