Monday, March 23, 2009

bored stiff at work

No com for me to use today. Cos some students came in looking for a study room and they needed power points for their laptops as well, so I gave up using the desktop so that they can share the extension power points. Nice right? Haha.

During break I walked over to the library and borrowed a book. God knows when was the last time I borrowed one.

Well at least I've got something to keep me occupied till work ends today.

Oh, this woman drove her car right up to the entrance of the school.
First time seeing such a thing in Singapore. And it's just because she needed to get some boxes into the boot. But then, there were guys helping her load the stuff. So why need to drive up to the entrance? Are vehicles even allowed up that part in the first place?



A lecturer gave me these, said she designed them.


Something damn paiseh, I like totally fell asleep in the classroom, and just nice there were people looking for me, the student don't know called my name for how many times then I woke up sia, I didn't even hear my alarm sounding lar. Throw face throw face..


钱不是万能的
但没钱却是万万不能

No comments:

Post a Comment