Met up with Celina to go shop for shoes. Needed a new pair for kickboxing, my current pair like old until cannot make it liao, later one day I kick until the sole fly out.
The sport shops at Penisular Plaza really ar, don't know how they make business, either no stock or not available in other sizes.
Ends up I got this pair from nike :)

Watched Mall Cop after that. It's damn funny I tell you. Like watching the cops and thugs play catching in the Mall. And the bad guys, really damn good sia, they like doing gymnasitcs, can flip and jump around like nobody's business. Super agile. Whereas the cop...... Clumsy like shit, though he's full of ideas, haha..
Shopped around MS after the movie, and I got myself a sports top, while Celina got her purple nike bottle.
Retail therapy is always good. Hehhehheh..

No comments:
Post a Comment