Auntie woke all of us up this morning and everyone was rushing to get ready. Xk didn't bathe 就 went out le lor! Now who's the smelly pig?!
Cabbed down to Pasir Ris to board the shuttle bus to get to the ferry terminal. Once we reaached Tekong, dear and us were separated; he needed to rehearse his oath taking thingy while we were taken on a tour around the camp. They showed us their bunks and something like a recreation room then led us to a theatre hall.
All of them were asked to tuck-in their shirts sia! At first I thot why they so ku ku, so many of them tucked in their shirts. Then dear told me is they ask them to tuck in de; no wonder previously on the ferry dear went to tuck in his, I still thought he trying to be funny and go pull out his shirt. Lol.
After the oath taking ceremony and the boring speeches, there's this food tasting session; said to let us have an idea what food they are eating in camp, see whether they are being 虐待. Haha.
The food is really
.
.
.
not nice.
I wonder if dear got super hungry, will he eat those veggies? Lol.
And I had my first call from dear in camp at 10:13pm. By right supposed to lights out soon already but they haven't even bathe lor. Tuu one more hour then sleep. 可怜.
I'm writing this at 5:55am, dear should be awake liao bah.. Haha.
Miss you already!!
13 more days to go.. Sob sobs..

No comments:
Post a Comment