Finally~
Dear's first book out on 28th June 09.
Met him at Pasir Ris interchange and at first I really cannot tell it was him sia.. Cos all of them were in their uniform, all looked darker, all botak, as for those with specs, almost all have black plastic frames -_-
Then I keep staring at him, thinking if it's really him, cos it would be so awkward if I had stared at wrong person...
Anyway, we grabbed a bite at Mac with Vernon and Adeline before going back to AMK for dinner cos his family wanna eat steamboat with him.
Lazy boy slept so early that day. No matter how I woke him, he still went back into deep sleep.
Then on Monday, slacked at his place, his mum cooked 皮蛋粥 and still got 油条 and nuggets. Eat until super full.
Watched Transformers with dear after that! Waited so long for that to be screened. Hmm.. Okay la, happy ending is expected but I still love it =)
Till his next book out~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment