Dear's POP is just a day away ~!
Saturday was spent with him at amk and later that night went clubbing at Zouk with him and his friends.
Saw my colleague there but I didn't recognise her sia. Haha. Cos I think I've only seen her once or twice before this?
All was good until a bastard puked all over the dancefloor. Fucker sia. Get so drunk for what. Worst thing is some of those shit splattered on my heels. Luckily I wore patent heels, still can wipe it clean easily. Poor Audris, hers was so hard to clean.
Then just when we were about to leave, they start playing the good songs. Wrong timing sia.. Haha.
Had supper at prata house before heading back.
Met up with the isan peeps on Sunday. Karaoke!
I miscounted the number stops and ended up alighting two bus stops further. Walk back lor. What to do. Strangely though, I had a feeling that I miscounted liao but dunno why so stupid still don't want to alight.
Ate at Pizza Hut after that. Hmm, they say there's an advertisement on how good their pasta was, but it's not really that fantastic leh. And there's this waitress who doesn't really seem to understand our language. Everything she also say "Okay." but never really attended to our requests. End up still kena disturbed by us. Haha.
Final verdict: don't go to the Pizza Hut at Toa Payoh
Crashed POA and PBF classes. Basically the lecturers sang the same songs as last year, and after lunch I was already yawning away in PBF lecture.
Then after that still got work.
And met Celina after work, and went for supper.
Can you imagine? I was up since 830am all the way till now, still have sleep. My internal clock is so messed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment