Friday, March 09, 2007

blogskins?

I can't seem to find any nice blogskins nowdays. All that's on blogskins.com are nothing but pics of models and more models. Ugly. The brushes and layout may be nice but they have nothing in relation to my life. Whatever happened to those nice and simple blogskins that used to dominate the blogging world? It's like a forgotten era already.


Sony Cybershot T100 is so pretty =)


And I like it in RED.

But I doubt I can afford it. Hai~
How I wish it could fall from the sky; but that would probably spoil it..

Looking forward to the trip down to the IT fair tomorrow. You must be thinking we're nuts to choose to go on a weekend, but there's no other choice, we're a busy family, tomorrow is the only day when we're all free, lol. I hope to get my zen player's power adaptor as well.
If only I had more money.

They say pray hard and your dreams will come true.
Bull.
It doesn't work that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment