Saturday, March 17, 2007

my poor feet

An idiot stepped on my feet that day while I was on the train back home.
The entire 2 inch high heel came crushing down on my poor feet..
Worried if my toe bones are alright,
if I don't touch them, they are okay, but once I rub the area where that idiot stepped on, the pain lingers.. -_-

No off day this sat, but that's okay, since I've already taken MC on wednesday even though I'm not exactly sick.
Too bad I can't go bladding with Cass they all; haven't seen them in ages already.
*Shrugs* what to do? All for one thing that is represented by the sign: $$
Saving up for that Australia trip or else when I get there I can only eat grass.
And it just crossed my mind today, when the trip's over, it's gonna be the GSS again, where to find money to shop?!

No comments:

Post a Comment