Saturday, March 10, 2007

Red vs Black

Me: Let's buy the Red one.
Ed: Black.
Me: But Red's nicer. Red one la.
Ed: Black.
Me: Don't want la, we buy the Red one okay.
Ed: It's for the family, so Black.
Me: (owned)

Daddy bought the Sony Cybershot T100!
But in black =(
Nevermind, better than having none.
要学会知足常乐

Ta-da!


Didn't buy the Creative's power adaptor there cos I had to buy an MP3 from them in order to purchase the adaptor at the special price of $30. If I still gotta pay $69, might as well buy it elsewhere and skip the crowd.

Headed to Maxwell market for dinner afterthat. And Mummy bought the 7-pieces-for-$1 hum-jim-peng, she bought 14 pieces and another couple in the queue helped her to fry it. So nice of them right? But I think it's because they find my mom too slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment