Friday, June 27, 2008

7th

Woke up this morning and the first thing mummy told me is that she's not preparing lunch.
Then saw dear's msg and end up he bought lunch for mummy and me.
And mummy also cute lar, she went to vacuum the floor when I told her that xk's coming over, if not on other days vacuuming is like not her job lor.

Supposed to be catching the 5pm movie but we nua too long and the sleepy pig keep wanting to sleep more, so end up the planned timings all changed.
Had dinner at Nihon Mura.
The service staff noob noob de, keep delivering the food to the wrong table, cos we sat at table 25A but they keep serving our food to table 25. 菜鸟 lor.
There were so much food and I can't even finish. Then dear keep saying I order liao never finish.
But I think maybe the chef's portioning got problem lar, the ramen like eat and eat also cannot finish de sia, so not really my fault ma right.. Haha
Then watched Get Smart.
Thumbs up for the show, very funny lar..
陪 dear back to amk then rest awhile and went home myself, since my poor boy like so tired le.
Tmr de morning lesson must attend okie.


Random picture of some rubbish I've drawn during work on tuesday. Haha. Sales was so bad and I was so bored lar...

No comments:

Post a Comment