Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my tuesday

Trojan
Trojan
Trojan
Tmd everyday do full system scan also can detect trojan..

Okay la, on the brighter side, met up with Teng, Cass and Jean today.

Daddy sent me to RHB bank to collect the free gift first, which turns out to be an organizer.
Mummy still ask me to use it for school, please lor, if I bring it to school, others will know it's a free gift from RHB bank de what, out of so many students I don't believe I'm the only one taking bank loan.

Anyway, met Jean and Cass first and shopped around Orchard.
Hate sales period lor, always no nice clothes around; or if not it's very difficult to find nice ones, or they say it's sale price, but actually it's regular price. What rubbish.
Then when Teng joined us, Jean alrdy got hungry.
Settled for dinner at NYDC; I think it's my first time dinning at NYDC. Lol.
Spent most of out time talking and talking instead of shopping, hmm.. don't know why eh, not as into shopping as before. Like comparing last year till now that is.
Which is a good sign right??

No comments:

Post a Comment