Monday, June 23, 2008

say bye bye.

Say bye bye,
to all those songs I've collected over the years.
Actually not exactly "over the years" since I've only been using this lappy from last year september or something.
Mummy helped me send my lappy for repair today. And previously Ed helped me reformat my lappy but I've got no back up ma, so all those wireless drivers and all those shit all gone. Then when I went to search for those recovery discs that they normally give you when you first purchase your com, I saw this piece of paper which says: "Your system does not require any recovery disc!!"
Wth.
It says press F11 when starting up to recovery or what.
But thennnnn.... F11 was not even available for me to choose during start up, according to Ed only F5 and F10 worked..
Sian lar.. No songs in my com..

No comments:

Post a Comment