Monday, November 03, 2008

03/11/08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XINGKAI.
Dear woke me up to do my assignment today. But just reading the questions already made me feel like giving up le. But I really 有心 to do eh, just 无力. Only scribbled some answers down nia..
Afterthat jiu rush to taka to collect the cake then rush to amk to meet dear.
He was late larrrr.. Went to fetch his friends, if I had known earlier jiu don't need so rush le lorr.. 坏人 lor.. 害我 wait until perspire..
Then jiu drove down to Orchard to meet the rest. Had our dinner at Seoul Garden. I very long never eat there le eh, can't even remember when's the last time already.
Then after the cake jiu went off to check the timeslot for the movie. Already late for movie le still want to smoke..
End up also never watch lor, they decide to go Link's house, so dear just sent me home jiu go off le..
Always with friends de... I wanna lodge complaint....
And dear tried to unlock his car with his housekey. Lol
Damn jia lat de sia, liddat also can use wrong key, somemore his friends still tried to help him unlock also, Vernon even got off KT's car to see lar.. Haha.
Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment