Tuesday
POA test?
Not good.
Not enough time to finish it, and too many careless mistakes.
Anyway I don't think anyone cares, since the grades for this test won't be counted afterall. Haha.
Went over to NP to meet xk after my test.
Had lunch at canteen 1 before going library to watch movie..
Watched Kung-Fu Dunk! Alot of funny scenes in it. Haha.
Dear was supposed to be doing his project de la, but end up watch finish then go do.
Then I played psp while waiting for his class to end, and end up didn't notice my phone's vibrations; he kept calling but I didn't pick up, sorry dear..
And he finally ordered his cheap cheap ram at the school bazaar before we went back to amk.
Slacked, tv-ed, dinner-ed, then he sent me home. =)
Wednesday
I really really really had the intention to do my homework this afternoon.
BUT, I woke up quite late.. Haha.
And JJ Lin appeared in my dreams ystdy, so rare to have celebrities lar.. Lol.
Anyway it's work today. AND.. it rained again.
On the past 3 occasions that I had work, it rained. So sian de.
There were so many evaluations to do today.
And kena bluff by one of the lecturers;
it was like this: I knocked on the door, then said "Hello, there's evualtion forms for the students to do, what time would be convenient?"
don't remember what she said exactly, but it was something like "Later can?"
so I replied "Ya, later. But around what time?"
and she said "Later. I tell you later can? I'm talking now."
What attitude sia, I'm not blind and neither am I deaf, I know you were talking, I'm also talking, so why cannot answer me leh? Very difficult meh??
And she sounded like damn unhappy that I interrupted her lesson, gave me that bitchy look and her eyes opened big like fishballs, the fuzhou fishball type.
Felt like throwing shit into her poodle hair and pancake face sia.
Hello?? I was only doing my job here.
And FYI I did the basic courtesy of knocking before entering lor.
Of course, she didn't come and look for me in the office afterwards and her class ended 2hours early.
Cool. Someone with a bad attitude and doesn't do what she says can still be a lecturer.
So end up I can't conduct my evaluation.
I could have helped fill in all those forms with negative feedbacks on her and have her sacked soon de lor. But since I'm so nice and kind unlike her, I didn't do that.
Actually I'm just pissed that she gave me attitude in front of her students lar.
There are nice people there, like one lecturer who always asks me where I stay everytime he speaks to me; I reckon that's his standard must-ask questions when he talks to someone near knock off time.
Anyway end of bedtime story.
Time to go sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment