Sunday, November 09, 2008

window shopping

Went amk to find dear, and I was late.. Oops.. Give you more time to sleep ma...
After that we took bus down to city hall;
took 166 and it was crowded with a particular race lar.
Buay tahan de, they like must go gathering all at the same time sia.
But then, at least they are better than the cheena group, imo.
I'm seriously stereotyping.. Someone please stop me..
Anyway we saw this art piece outside Raffles City, under normal light it will look like this
Then when we looked through a pane of blue and red tinted glass or plastic thing, the image will change. Cool right.. Haha..
Sorry the red one abit too bright liao.

Then shopped around and show dear the boots that I saw, men's selection really jia lat sia, the designs so limited and nice ones all so expensive, lucky I'm girl. Haha.
After that we went to the watch shop to get my watch fixed but turns out we have to go to Wheelock then can, wasted trip sia..
So we window shopped around lor.. Spend most of our time at carrefour, they really got alot of things sia, like chocolate fondue maker, mini popcorn machine, ice cream maker.
All sorts of rubbish jiu dui liao.
And dear was looking for his TV, hope his mummy faster buy for him sia, then I can watch TV in his room also =D

No comments:

Post a Comment