Thursday, December 11, 2008

Funny People.

Schooled today.
Saw some familiar faces..
First, I saw Shu Xian again; on bus 61 on the way to school. Haha.
She say Qiu Ying's also in SIM but I'd never bump into her in school before de.
Second, saw an ex-classmate from BS during my break. Forgot her name so never call out to her. Lol.
And third, on my way home I saw Jie Ying. Think only Teng, Cass and Jean will know ba.
She's gonna be studying in SIM too, soon. In Jan she says.

Anyway PBF is boring as usual. How many times do I have to say this?
Then during MicroEconomics, lecturer did something funny today.
A student asked him "Can you move it?" (He's referring to the paper.)
Lecturer went "Do you want me to move like this?"
Then he started shaking his own body. Lol.
People ask him move the paper, he go move his body.
Like XK's shake-well-before-you-drink that kind. Funny lecturer I have. Funny people around.
Anyone who's going to study in SIM, if you see a lecturer named Mark Harris on your timetable, choose his slot, I guarantee you won't be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment