Friday, December 19, 2008

Late Post

Here's a late post.
Typed this in my phone and forgot to post it. Lol.

Met up with Isabel, Fang Zheng, Jing Min, and Shu Xian on Tuesday.
So tired after my POA that I went home to nap first before heading out to meet them.
We ate at Swensen's and needless to say, I was the latest. Haha. Live up to my name right..
Anyway we didn't have any ice cream from there; it's like going to a coffee house and ordering anything but coffee. Haha.
After dinner we went to Starbucks. Don't know why there's a need for two Starbucks at Marina Square lor.. Not like the mall is super big or what.
Got my chance to try the dark cherry mocha frappé x'mas drink. Nice!! I like it. Perhaps some might find it abit too sweet though.. Haha. Oh well, as long as there's cherries and chocolate, it automatically becomes my favourite.
So we just sat there and talk rubbish until quite late then all headed off to catch the last bus and trains home..

Then Wednesday. Saw Celina on my way to amk.
Quite 难得 to see her, even though we only live blocks away . Lol.
Then played with Qian Yu at dear's house (his neice) until very tired. She keep asking us to go inside the houses she built. And each of her houses is like so small lar.. Even dear's head is bigger than the house lor. Haha. Cute lor she.

Thursday:
Met mummy at JP after school. The mall is so freaking big now. JP2 I mean.
But the brands there are ...................................................
Okay lar.. Not so jia lat that I need to dot dot dot so many times; but they are mostly not what I wanted.
And it's so packed!! With people of all colours.
I swear the next time I go to JP2, it'll be on a weekday before office hours. Seriously, don't bother going after 5pm, unless you enjoy being a sardine.

And lastly, on Friday.
Worked. And I forgot to bring my wallet.
What's even better? I forgot to bring my atm card.
So I survived the evening with only less than 5 dollars in my ezlink. Haha.
No dinner. Just eat air. And must I emphasize how hungry I was?

tell me what's nice and what's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment