Hihi.
Been a good girl over the weekend. Haha.
Accompanied mummy go buy things at lot 1 on Sunday.
Wanted to try getting my free subway meal de lar, but there weren't available seats so daddy suggested eating at 湾仔.
I think I ordered something like what chicken what steamed rice, and the portion is damn big lar, still can give half to daddy. Haha.
Then on Monday I went over to grandma's house with Mummy and Ed.
Baby Javier was still sleeping then when he wake up he saw me hugging Mummy then don't know why he start crying. Haha.
Mummy say cos he's jealous! (Since he's quite clingy to my Mum I guess that could be true?)
So cute lor, so young already learnt how to be jealous.
Then when he saw Ed eating potato chips he also want to eat, Ed go hide the can, he will keep squirming on the sofa like worm like that trying to find where Ed hid it. Haha.
Anyway after that we went to visit my uncle's mother at SGH (Not biological uncle, so his Mum is not my grandma.)
I'm not close to her but watching her in her condition now also will feel sad. Quite 可怜的.
Then we had dinner with uncle, and Daddy came to join again. Lol.
Like everytime eating time he'll show up de sia.
After that sent uncle home and Mummy dropped me off at JP.
Went to find Ting.
Sian sia, if I work there I confirm everyday also complain; everywhere you turn also can see Banglah worker (Don't know my spelling of Banglah correct or not.)
No offence to their race hor, just that some of them really got weird behaviour.
Waited awhile for her to knock off then went to mac cafe.
And we chit chat until we missed the last train departing Boon Lay sia.
Sians, and 172's last bus also gone liao.
Luckily daddy returned my call when I was reaching bukit batok with Ting; so I got free ride again. Haha. If not have to take cab home sia.
Okay la, now is time to wake xk up. Later miss his 7pm show want say me again.
So pig de lor. Haha.
Jya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment