Friday
Dear met me at CCK and went to RELC to submit my exam fee yesterday.
$1752. Remember that.
Then we went to Pennisular Shopping Centre to look for his boots and he finally bought it.
Really pity guys sia. Their stuff are so expensive and yet variety's so limited.
Oh, and dear got me a Chelsea jersey. Thanks dear :)
He got the same design as well, only mine was in little boy's size.. Lol.
The shop uncle was very nice and all and he kept thinking that I'm also a Chelsea fan when I know nuts about soccer.
Went to City Hall afterwards.
And it's the first time boy ate the beer battered fish and fries from Chippy. Still say I noob and keep calling me Subway fan cos of the facebook thing when he's noob for Chippy!
Work later had some stupid students who refused to pay the printing fee of ten cents?! Wtf is wrong with these ppl! First is the refusal to pay $100 now it's only like what $0.10?? They rather argue and shout at the student service counter and destroy whatever image they have left in them. So auntie!
Afterwork met up with Celina at Starbucks.
Had a nice long talk there until Starbucks want to close shop then purposely try to off some lights to shoo their customers off. Haha.
And we waited for about an hour plus for 3N to arrive. The interval is so long!! What's SBS doing? Increase fare le but service still the same..
Saturday
Went shopping with Teng and Cass at Vivo.
Everyone was late! But I was the latest =P
I have absolute no idea what to buy for CNY, can someone please enlighten me??
Had dinner at Secret Recipe. My first time there.
Food was alright, nothing to wow about.
But the marble cheesecake was yummy :)
Only bought a bomber jacket today. Been searching for one for so long; mostly are too thick and since Singapore doesn't snow, I wont need such a thick one right.
Anyway it burnt quite a big hole in my pocket.
Haha. So have to buy cheaper stuff for CNY le..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment