Met Teng at FEP after her work to try to do abit of shopping for cny clothes before heading off to ECP. But I can't seem to find anything to my liking. Oh but I did manage to find a new handphone pouch.
Sales still almost everywhere, and the clothes are the stock from don't know how many donkey years ago. Okay la, probably only one year or half a year old's stock.
Took bus down to ECP and pit C 10 is so far away lar.
Teng and I walk halfway then lazy to walk liao so she went to rent bicycle and I rented the inline skates.. Haha. Come to think of it I only roller bladed two or three times only.
Not all turn up for the bbq, TR03 had the best attendance for the day. Lol.
Didn't really eat much, maybe cos after my minor skating exercise, so not much appetite.
Cheese sausage was good though =)
Take care everyone.. Till next time.
Worked today.
I was so damn late. 3 hours of sleep is seriously not enough kay!
Thank god Benjamin was there and he thought there's no part timer on Sundays so he went around opening all the classroom doors before I reached.
Brought my microecons notes but didn't study it at all, did flip the pages abit, but it was really purely flipping of the pages.
After work, I headed to the Charles & Keith at Citylink and bought this:
Saw it in the Orchard branch yesterday but today then buy. Abit off-white sheen. Simple, nice and comfy.
And of course, all my shoes are shiny! (except for slippers and sneakers).
No matte please.
Bring on the bling and shine!

No comments:
Post a Comment