Thursday, January 29, 2009

happy chinese new year

Slightly late but still..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Let's skip all the boring parts kay.
初一初二 can just summarise into 拜年. Just that 初二 my uncle's family plus grandma came to my house after dinner, play with baby and gambled.. And I won! Haha.

初三, went to dear's house to 拜年.
When I reached he was still sleeping lor.. so pig right!
And his room looks so blue now; walls are blue, sofa also blue.
Afterwards my daddy drove us to cck and next stop is second uncle's house. Had dinner at the coffee shop downstairs. Not bad wor the food. But so expensive.
I this year dunno going to 捞 how many times of 鱼生 sia, within 3 days already had two rounds of it.
After dinner went back up to uncle's house and gambled, and got winnings again! Dear also. Hehe.
Chinese new year like nothing to do but keep eating and gambling sia..
~Okay end of 初一 to 初三~

No comments:

Post a Comment