Friday, December 22, 2006

emoticons


Emoticons are cute but they just aren't as cute in a project discussion. God knows what letters your emoticon represents. But for my friends, go ahead and use emoticons as you like it, I don't mind. It's just for certain people that I find it irritating.

Anyway, earlier on today I was at IKEA with family shopping for new curtains but the stock at this branch like rather limited now so we'll probably head down to the branch at Tampiness one of these days. Haiz, shopping there makes me feel like giving my room a revamp. Everything boils down to one word: money. Mummy wants me to treat her sushi, 婆婆 wants me to treat her some good food as well, they think I'm paid gold bars for my job is it.


Found the song "Good-bye Days" !
Sang by this singer called YUI
Found out that she's also the one who sang the song "Rolling Star" which is used in Bleach's recent episodes' opening.
Good voice.
And I like her style.



Joe: eh evon you got bf?
Von: nope
Joe: huh? really ar?... Why?
Von: [stunned, thinking got ppl like that ask de meh?]
Zi: [overhears and laughs]

No comments:

Post a Comment