Sunday, December 03, 2006

fine dining

The fine dining course today was quite interesting, although I think my table did more talking than practicing the right way to dine. Well that's kinda expected when a group of friends ends up on the same table with no teacher, instructor or whatsoever.

Then Cass, Jean and I went shopping around town while trying to kill time. I wonder if that's why I always ends up buying things that I hadn't intended to buy in the first place.

Theo's house is REALLY nice! And he cooked for all of us. I'm impressed, 'cause he did it all by himself while we were either playing on the keyboard or watching him cook as if we're watching the food channel on tv.

And for now, I've got major studying to do. Exactly twelve hours to the start of exam and after taking away the time for bathing and travelling, I'm left with 10hrs to study and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment