Sunday, December 03, 2006

Test venue: Jap School at Changi

Took cab down to the test venue at Changi. Cost me a good $20.60. Luckily I managed to reach there slightly before the start of the test or I would have been denied access. And quite a number of candidates wasn't able to take their exam due to that.

The Japanese school is well, big. The classroom where I took the exam was that of primary one kids I think; 'cause it says on the outside "1F". And we have to take off our shoes before entering the classroom. Animals poster, vowels, consonents, and pictures are stuck everywhere in the classroom. They also had small lockers to keep the shoes and one very important thing: air-conditioning.

And well for the exam, I'll continue to PRAY VERY HARD.


Went Swensens with Soo Hui and Chun Fei to reward ourselves; though I dunno why am I rewarding myself. I'm quite amazed at how much Chun Fei knows about horoscopes, and they are quite true too.

History repeats itself. But this time round, I can only watch it happen from a third party's standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment