Saturday, December 02, 2006

i should be studying instead

Nice blogskin right? 'Cause it's red. :)

I'm watching horror movie with ed now.
I don't even know why I'm watching it.
Both of us are filtering the screen until we're only watching less than 10% of the screen.
Thai films are really out to scare the hell out of people.
So I must be mad to be even watching it.
Mentally sick.

I wish I was born into a super rich family. Then I can buy whatever I want without even checking the price, wouldn't have to hear what I'm hearing, wouldn't have to see stressed faces.
But that's just a stupid wish. I still love my family; no matter what they do or say, and I'll continue going around hugging them. It's been proven that we humans really love touch; a person who's lacking of touch is more likely to commit certain crimes. So until a further test proves otherwise, I'll continue to harass my family with my hugs.

I haven't done what I'm supposed to do:


STUDY.
Will be having my test on Sunday le. Jia lat.

Forgot to time out yesterday, so I had to make a trip down to somerset to settle that today. Teng, Cass, and Jean went with me and we ended up eating there. It feels really weird to be served by your own colleagues, really weird.

Will have to attend the Fine Dining course at 945am on Sat 2nd nov. Which technically speaking, is today. We're supposed to wear business attire to attend this course but what the heck, I'll be going in my jeans.

I'm bad. And I know it. I've pushed the responsibilities that was once mine to someone else. I knew someone had to take up that position. I knew it would be one of us. I hadn't thought of what would happen next then. And I rely too much on my guts to make decisions. I try not to think too much of it now but that's easier said than done. My interest in it is dwindling.

No comments:

Post a Comment