Alot of fucking retards at work today.
Made my day so lousy.
One idiot complained that the clothes were too big, please lor, it looked just right to me, unless you want the clothes to wrap around you like bah zhang, go ahead and buy the small ones lor. Still 不知量力 went to take those small small ones. Blind people also can tell that you cannot fit in it lar.
Keep asking me repeatitive questions,
"The shirt very big hor?"
"The shirt very big hor?"
"The shirt very big hor?"
"The shirt very big hor?"
"The shirt very big hor?"
Hannah hannah.. It's super loose on you, you should buy UK size -2 then will fit just right. You don't have mirror at home isit?
If you want clothes that wrap around those fats nicely, then you should just go buy a piece of cloth and sew it yourself. Confirm fitting.
Then near knock off time got more retards came in. Kao, you blind isit, I pulled in all my display racks and block the way liao you still want to crawl in, like rats sia.
Nevermind.
Come in le still slowly try. Eh, I no OT de leh. Wanted to kick them out sia.
踩死你,踩死你,踩死你..
害我 kick dao rack while serving them in the shop and now swelling. Kaos.
Then waited 45 mins before I could board 190, sian sian sian..
Those bloody idiots could have moved in further abit then I can board the bus liao.
Inconsiderate shit.
Okay la maybe I'm moody cos I only had a bread for the whole day. So will easily angry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment