Thursday, September 18, 2008

first class

Had my first micro lecture today, by an ang moh lecturer.
And he made a point: No lecture notes in class
Lol. I've never met any other lecturers who said this before.
So it means I won't have to bring the super thick set of notes for his class.
INSTEAD, it's happy copying time during his lecture. Pen and paper and the traditional copying notes way.
But at least, he's quite humorous.
And he also mentioned that the percentage of students who passed micro last year was only 57%. And that we should take managerial economics cos it's easier, but anyway that wasn't one of my options.
Then he said macro would be easier than micro; cos of the syllabus covered and the difficulty of the paper blah blah blah..
Anyway it still meant that I chose the more difficult one.
天啊~
And during break time, someone actually went to change her module -_- Fast huh.
Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment