First day of work at Bugis BHG.
When I reached the place have to go look for the supervisor, ask the china cashier but it feels like she doesn't understand the chinese I spoke, cause it took her a while to respond. And when she replied, it's as good as asking the wall, cause she didn't even know which supervisor is on duty.
Damn sian de.
90% of the promoters are aunties.
Then they keep 小妹 this and 小妹 that. Until I feel like I'm so young sia..
Been so long since I played with punch cards, my card today all punch at the wrong places. Haha.
But nevermind lar, can tell when clock in and out can liaos..
And I saw so so so many old uncles with young china women. Their cpf really got so attractive meh?
My brand supervisor still ask me whether I wan go people's park de counter to work also, then really will see alot more of this type of couples liao sia.. No thanks man..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment