Saturday, September 20, 2008

skating

I plan to
go running tomorrow.

I plan to
read up on econs on monday.

I plan to
tidy up my desk and bookshelf.

I plan to
be on time for both days of work next week.

I plan lar, never say confirm will do it.

Went ice skating today. With Cass, Jean and Hui Huan.
Issac's supposed too be joining to but ended up didn't cos his friend didn't want to skate; he even brought his skates liao lor. Haha.
Fuji Ice Palace is gonna be closed from 16 Oct onwards for redevelopment.
So until it reopens, the only place to skate would be at Kallang, so far away lar..
Saw a couple of old faces, so long nv see them le, all like look quite different already. Haha.

Then we had dinner at Long John's.
2+1 combo! Haha. I think I ordered too much liao lar.. First time I ate slower than the rest.
And when we left, we totally forgot that Issac was still in jec lar!
Until he called Hui Huan then we realised.. But we were already on the train at Gombak liaos. Lol.
悪い悪い~

No comments:

Post a Comment