Wednesday, February 21, 2007

all in a day's work

Yesterday's lunch was scary. Not long after I sat down, an old staff; as in literally old in terms of age, came over and start talking to me about Buddhism. Told me all kinds of scriptures to recite. She's so annoying that I rushed through my lunch just so I could escape from her. I should have told her I'm Christian even though I'm not and see how she would have reacted. Haha.
I don't like people who come telling me what I should or should not believe. No matter which religion they belong to, I just don't like people who try to psycho me. Plain annoying.


Had wanted to catch a movie with Ting after work but couldn't get tix to the time slots we want so ended up eating at Maestro Bistro along with another of our colleague.
Their chocolate platter royale is nice!
Super chocolatety!
PS: choose the right people for company.


It's only my first day of work and I've already bought a tee. More like a shipping trip to me. Anyway it doesn't matter 'cause it only cost me $12 =)


Jya ne, off to the library..

No comments:

Post a Comment