Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY CNY CNY...

While waiting for Mummy, we got busy...


Embrace the year of the pig!



Self-cam disease acting up.



初一 at ah gong's house was boring as usual.
Lazed around watch scv and eat tibits.
Can't possibly expect me to play around with ah gong in his wheelchair right.
As for the other people 嘛, can't get along with them.
Take it as 八字相冲吧.


Then at night 表姐, 表哥 they all came to my house.
Talked cock and tried playing CS.
After which we went over to 表姐's house to 拜年.
Yes, I go 拜年 at 11pm that day.
Haiz, seeing people with scv makes me jealous. I want it too!!
Played cards till 1am then left for home.


初二 was at 外婆's house. MORE food to eat.
Adults chatting noisily as if they want the entire block to know what they're talking about,
me singing along to JJ's songs as I watched his concert on tv.
I never liked to join in their conversation 'cause the topics always revolve around stupid ones.
Those kind of touch-and-go topics.
Sometimes you even have to laugh at a joke that you don't think it's funny at all.
So spare me okay.



Whatever it is, I'm gonna start work tomorrow. Don't know where exactly is the security check counter, don't know where exactly to report to my supervisor. Like there's alot I don't know, but I do know I have a mouth to ask around.
Jya ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment