Sunday, February 11, 2007

kindergarden drawings

Blogger's publishing has been weird lately, is it just my me or everybody else's is acting up too?


Mummy and Daddy was packing the storeroom just now and they found my kindergarden school days' drawings.

Stylo fringe isn't it?


I think I've ran out of black crayon for the smallest sheep. But why did I colour them black in the first place?


Something violent is going on is this picture. The duck is trying to eat the fish.


Why is my sky beige? Or rather, why can't it be beige? It's art!

I've successfully transformed my notebook into a 2007 planner.




On a random note, this was my present for my 10th birthday I think, from my cousin.. And I still have it 8 years from then. Only the eraser is missing from the set.


So sian, but still gotta study..

No comments:

Post a Comment